This is a full-time and integral role within our fast-growing agency.
The client services team is the beating heart of Shaped By and we’re looking for a new team member.
- Are you organised with strong project management skills and the ability to communicate with confidence and clarity?
- Are you naturally approachable, empathetic, and proactive – that safe pair of hands that will help our clients and our team achieve success?
- Do you have a warm authentic self you can bring to our client services team?
As an account manager you’ll look after the full lifecycle of our client projects. From briefing to delivery, the day-to-day smooth and effective running of projects ensuring on-brief, on-time, and on-budget delivery is your domain.
The consistent link across all stakeholders, internal teams and clients – you’ll be the go-to for all details related to the project, always bringing continuity and clarity.
You thrive on organisation – managing budgets and timings, BUT your skills and value go far beyond that. You’ll always have an eye on the bigger picture, thinking beyond the current work and having the creativity and ingenuity to suggest ideas that we can deliver to help our clients.
You’ll work well independently but also as part of the client services team (Head of Delivery, Client Director, Client Services Director) to join the dots, spot the opportunities, and share intel that will help us nurture happy clients and grow our accounts.
You’ll personify our agency values and always provide the highest level of client services.
For this role, we’re looking for:
- A minimum of 3 years’ account/project management experience in an agency environment
- Solid skills and experience in project management fundamentals including planning, budgeting, scheduling, and developing statements of work
- Organised, process driven, and detail obsessed while possessing a big-picture mindset
- Excellent time management with the ability to multi-task and manage multiple projects
- Must thrive in a fast-paced environment with the ability to work under pressure across concurrent client projects/campaigns
- Articulate with strong written and verbal communication skills
- An innate ability to effortlessly connect, instil confidence and trust
- A quick learner, ready to embrace new challenges and prepared to problem-solve
- Ability to follow best practice processes as set by the HoD
- Collaborative team player
- Diplomatic – able to manage different personalities to get the work done
- An appreciation and understanding of the creative process and an interest in the wider industry
- Experience of working on global enterprise accounts and/or complex campaigns will be highly regarded
What’s in it for you:
- Salary of £29.5K-£31K+ (depending on experience)
- £500 annual training budget
- Hybrid working options
- Quarterly bonus and rewards scheme
- Continual assessments
- Regular (and optional) agency events and socials
- Holiday allowance: Starting at 20 days per year (increasing to a maximum of 25 days for continued service), Plus bank holidays, Plus additional holiday over year end Xmas shut down (typically 10-14 days)
If this sounds right up your street and you can’t wait to get stuck in, we want to hear from you.
Apply below – including a cover letter and CV with your application.
Find out a little more about working at Shaped By.