Rubrik: Raising brand awareness in the cybersecurity market
A thought leadership platform for cybersecurity buyers
Introducing Rubrik Zero Labs – a hub for cybersecurity research and insights that will be the go-to watering hole for IT and Security leaders to navigate their challenges.
This moves them from being seen as a vendor into the sweet spot of being a fountain of knowledge for all cybersecurity concerns.
- Position themselves as a thought leader in the cybersecurity arena
- To be the go-to resource for cybersecurity intel
- Effectively engage with their core audience of CISOs, CIOs and IT and Security leaders
- Create a community of IT and Security executives by helping them identify pertinent issues/challenges, share advice and network
- Establish a clear point of difference between Rubrik and their competitors
- Above all, this is a brand building exercise
Creating a cutting-edge platform
The signature content to launch the platform and brand is their inaugural ‘The State of Data Security’ survey report.
The executives that Rubrik are looking to connect with don’t have bags of time and Rubrik Zero Labs needs to be a place that keeps them coming back. We designed the microsite creating a user experience that helped the story unfold, keeping people engaged wanting to uncover more.
To make the content digestible, we avoided the more traditional long-copy format. We made elements bitesize and used generous spacing to allow people to easily absorb the information before moving onto the next insight.
Visualising data in a way that grabs people and lands is so important. So, we used motion graphics to simplify the way the data was shown, bringing it to life, and also adding a punch to key points.
A distinct visual language
Rubrik Zero Labs sits in the Rubrik brand family, but the ‘The State of Data Security’ survey report needed its own look and feel. Through use of colours, typefaces, collage illustrations, line illustrations and data visualisations we created a bespoke visual language for the report that did just that and uniquely packaged up fresh new insight into the world of cybersecurity.